>

10.04.2011

Happy October!

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!

It's that time of year. I bought myself some pumpkin spice hot cocoa at the store the other day. Oh my heavens, amazing!

So in honor of fall, and all things pumpkin, here are a few goodies from Pinterest, the site that has majorly addicted me in every way. What a way to waste some time, looking at pretty things...ahh!:)

pumpkin rolls from the girl who ate everything

This one looks so easy, yet so dang cute!
2x4 wood pumpkins from brown paper packages

Button Pumpkin {with tutorial} from every creative endeavor

Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle recipe from Taste of Home....must try this soon!
  
Stenciled pumpkin from BHG

An adorable pumpkin topiary from Urban Grace Interiors who also had tons of other pumpkin pictures on her site that were SO fun and cute...must try some of them soon!

Enjoy the season, and I'll be back soon with some super fun updates and the grand opening of my etsy shop in the very near future! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment